Whitney Houston's Daughter Plans Her Own Reality Show!!!

Bobbi Kristina  is reported getting or is in talks to getting her own reality show. Bobbi Kristina announced some details via her Twitter page.



“PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!”

 Bobbi Kristina also adds:

“The world needs  to know me  for who I REALLY am_ You all will get to see my everyday living_ walk with me through starting my career. . EVERYTHING.  I would only want to do this reality show ,so THE WORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing,Young classy,outgoing,silly, REAL woman I am.”


In my opinion, Bobbi Kristina doesn't know how dangerous is to expose so soon her every day life on the media. Maybe, she should give it a second thought and take a look what fame did to her parents...

Feel free to comment.

If you really enjoyed this blog post, feel free to share it!

Comments

Popular Posts