Katy Perry Reveals She Is Fed Up With Fame !

Katy Perry has revealed she is fed up with being famous.



Katy said she despises the fame that her success has brought her and called it a "disgusting by-product" of what she does.

She stated:"I’m tired of being famous already! But I’m not tired of creating. Fame is, I think, just a disgusting by-product of what I do."

"It’s a delicate creature , a wild animal of sorts. It can love you, and then it can attack you. But really, I stopped focusing on what other people think a while ago."

Perry told Teen Vogue magazine that she is stunned by the reaction of some of her fans when they meet her for the first time.


She insisted she wants fans to see her as a normal person and not someone to be in awe of.

She declared: ''I still want to be as approachable and relatable as possible.When I meet fans and they're crying, I'll say, "Calm down, there's nothing to cry about.I'm not going to bite you or attack you or grant you three wishes. Let's just hang out and have a good time".

Katy Perry is so down to earth and  really wants to communicate with her fans. Such a nice girl! Don't you think?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts