Kylie Minogue About Her New Boyfriend: "I am Cured And Very Much In Love"

Now Kylie is dating the Spanish model Andres Velencoso,  but doesn't plan to marry him.





Instead Kylie revealed: "Love is hard work. I have never believed that marriage was the be all and end all."

"There are people who think that a beautiful story will last a lifetime. I tell myself it will last as long as it lasts, I'm less disappointed." Kylie claimed.




"I’m wiser, more tolerant, less demanding. I am very happy today because Andres totally respects who I am." Kylie stated.

"If I’m looking resplendent or I wake up haggard, it is the same. And when I go into a spin for no reason, when I feel totally clueless, I ask myself a thousand questions, who I am, what I want, where I’m going ... He is there. I am cured and very much in love - it helps! Andres is handsome, friendly and also very easy going."Kylie quoted as saying.

What do you think of Kylie's new boyfriend?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts