Justin Bieber's Song "Nothing Like Us" About Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber talks about his split from Selena Gomez, opens up the song he wrote about their breakup and defends Chris Brown in a new Billboard cover story.
-->




In detail, Justin premiered the song, called "Nothing Like Us."

Bieber is struggling to cope with the end of his affair with Gomez.


"I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been," Justin is quoted as saying. "I'm trying to get through what I'm going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going."




When the interviewer comments that the track is less "angry" than it is "sweet," Bieber claims: "Because at the end of the day, there's nothing like us, you know? That's just it. It is what it is. People are going to relate to that."


Asked about all the speculation pertaining to what happened between him and Selena, Bieber responds: "There's so many rumors. People say I call Selena every day and she won't pick up the phone or I'm chasing her down, and these are all fake stories."

Bieber reveals: "I don't go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet. It gets back to me, definitely."



It has to be mentioned that Justin won't attend the Grammys next month, but he had an interesting answer when asked whom he'll be rooting for that night.

"Chris Brown. I'm a fan. His music is really good. That's what they should focus on: the music," Bieber points out.

If you want to read the rest of the Billboard interview, please click here: http://tinyurl.com/asqpxrn



Photo credit: Getty Images


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts