Candice Swanepoel Quotes

1. No one knows anything about the fashion industry in Brazil. They don't care what you do. They just want the beach and the sun and the fun. I feel the freest and the happiest there.

2. I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good.


3. A relationship is like another job, you know, you have to work at it all the time.


4. The best V-Day gift I've ever received was a personalized photo collage.

5. At school I got teased because I was so thin and awkward-looking. But the girls on TV looked similar to me. I would say to my mum: "The girls at school are teasing me, but I look like those girls on TV."


6. Victoria's Secret is like a big family.




7. Being confident in your own skin is very sexy. I think when you have fun and are yourself that is sexy too.

8. Women are complicated. We all know that.


9. I am healthy and happy.


10. Whenever you feel down, you can check on Twitter and feel better about yourself, because it's only people who like you.

11. Brazil, I'm totally obsessed. I've been going since I was 17, and the first time I went, I fell in love with it.


12. I get skinnier if I'm very busy.


13. I feel if I'm healthy and happy, I look good. With a good mixture of fitness and healthy food I always feel great!

14. I grew up on a dairy and beef farm.


15. Your body is a machine. Learn the right way to take care of it.

16. I grew up in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. It's kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast.


17. I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen.

18. I have always been very comfortable in little clothing; its part of my job.

19. I try to train as much as I can, as much as my schedule allows it.


20. (being asked, what it means to be a Victoria's Secret Angel for her future career) Being one of the angels is one of the few jobs that can totally change someone's life. For example, clients and designers who would have never given you a second look, now sit up and take notice. 

21. I want to live my life naked, with all my little naked kids naked in the garden.




22. I was a ballet dancer growing up and that's what I was convinced I would be.

23. I was always interested in fashion and beauty. I was fifteen when I was scouted in a flea market. Two years later, I arrived in New York. I was in awe because it was like another planet.


24. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model.

25. (being asked, how she stays in shape) Good genetics are a start, but I have to go to the gym, look after my skin, and drink lots of water. It's my job to take care of myself and my body. Happiness plays a big part in your appearance too.

26. I'd love to be a pop star - at heart.

27. I'd like to one day be featured on a list of inspirational people who have made a difference in the world, whether it be helping underprivileged people or putting an end to the poaching of wildlife in Africa.


28. I'm crazy about jewelry; swimwear and jewelry.





29. I'm usually bikini-ready all year round.

30. (asked for her favorite destination for a modeling job) I'd have to say the Seychelles, because I adore being in tropical places. However, Paris and Milan are also special to me. Every city has something special that attracts me.


31. It's been amazing how this crazy career has been created. I feel that it's been given to me. I wouldn't be anywhere without Victoria's Secret.




32. I don't know if it is obvious, but I am extremely shy. 


33. Most women find a man with good manners sexy.





34. Of course you can't feel sexy and beautiful every day. But we try our best.

35. If I'm on holiday, I'm active on the beach, I play tennis, I run, I swim a lot. It's just about making the workouts fun, I think, and then it doesn't really feel that bad.


36. My ideal Valentine's Day is spending it with someone you are in love with and for that someone to make you feel loved and appreciated.



37. (on her favorite fashion designers) My favorite designers are, Chloe, D&G,
Christian Louboutin and Marc Jacobs. I change my style from day to day, so I have many favorites.


What do you think of Candice Swanepoel's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts