Demi Lovato Returns To "The X Factor"

Demi Lovato returns to "The X Factor"!


It was announced on Thursday that Lovato, 20, has signed on for Season 3 of the singing competition.

"I am so excited to return as a judge and mentor on The X Factor," Lovato was quoted as saying. "Last season was an unbelievable experience and I really enjoyed developing personal relationships with the contestants and the panel."


Lovato added: "I look forward to taking my previous experience and applying it to make this season even better."

After the departures of fellow panelists Britney Spears and L.A. Reid, only Lovato and judge-producer Simon Cowell remain from last year.


"I couldn't be happier that Demi wants to come back this year," Cowell claimed . "She's a superstar in her own right and was a fantastic mentor last year."



Cowell joked: "Even though she can be really, really annoying - I truly enjoyed working with her and so did the artists. I'm especially pleased she's back even during her world tour!"



What do you think of Demi Lovato returning to "The X Factor"? Are you excited?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts