Amanda Bynes: "I'm Sure I'll Be In A Music Video With Rihanna"

Amanda Bynes, 27, is now claiming her tweets about Rihanna, 25, were fake!


"I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them! Rihanna and I met and I'm sure we'll be in a music video together one day!" Bynes tweeted.



"Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs?," Bynes wrote on twitter on Monday.



Bynes also reveals she has one fan...

"My lawyer knows I'm a model citizen who doesn't partake in drugs," Bynes continued, adding:  "He's going to court this week to set the record straight again on my behalf. Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts