Demi Lovato: "I Was Fake "Role Model" By Day, "Wild Child" By Night Before Rehab

Demi Lovato claims she was a fake "role model" before checking into rehab for emotional and physical issues in 2010.


Lovato, 20, told the August issue of Canada's Fashion magazine: "I learned that ignorance stood in the way of my insight. I wasn't really being honest with the way I used to live."


Lovato was quoted as saying: "I was pretending to be a role model during the day and turning into a wild child at night."


Lovato also revealed how she's gradually learned to overcome bullying, noting that in the past: "I could remember word for word what my bullies said to me...just degrading things that hurt me and affected self-esteem. It affected the way I look at girls my age. I used to fear them."

Now, Lovato admits she is a much stronger and better person for having conquered her insecurities.

The mag hits newsstands on July 8.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts