Charlotte Casiraghi Quotes

1. Troy is a stallion; Tintero is a gelding. He is my best horse, my number one - he's so clever.

2. (on Gucci creative director Frida Giannini) I admire Frida's talent as a designer and she has really managed to reinvent the codes of Gucci by giving them a modern twist and a timeless elegance.

3. I've always refused to associate myself with a brand


4. Most important is to ride light.




5. I started to ride when I was very young, and it's a sport I have practiced for a very long time. It was a great pleasure for me to participate in the Monaco show jumping event.

6. I'm not a princess. My mother is, not I. I am the niece of a head of state. And with this status, I have some representational duties, nothing very constraining or very exceptional.


7. I do not represent any product or any collection.









8. I am shy in Italian.

9. (on show jumping event) It's marvelous to be here for another year, in this incredible scene, by the sea in the heart of Monaco. Everyone tells me how impressed they after seeing the tournament. It is also a privilege to enjoy seeing the best riders in the world. In short, it is a combination of many things that make this a very special event.


10. (meaning London, where her boyfriend is; Fontainebleau, near Paris, where her coach lives; and Monaco "because my mother is here") It's so, so hard. I'm a little bit split between three places.




11. Eventing is way too dangerous. People get killed every year doing cross-country.

12. (on her boyfriend) Alex. You can find his name on the Internet.

13. It's only recently that I've questioned the way that I've been consuming. I haven't been as conscious as I should have been.


What do you think of Charlotte Casiraghi's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts