Jade Thirlwall Quotes

1. I hate packing! I always forget important things.


2. (on the pressures of fame) It's hard, and I'd understand if it got too much for him because this and the girls will always come first now.


3. I don't have any boobs so I feel a bit self-conscious. I'd do anything to have Jesy's curves, she's got the most incredible body. I used to think I might have a boob job, but I'm waiting because I'm only 19. If I ever did get it done I wouldn't go massive, just bigger to suit my shape.


4. (recalling her reaction when put into a girl group on X Factor) Oh no! Not a girl group. I can't be in a girl group…but here I am now and I'm happy as Larry.


5. (on what she looks for in a guy) Laugh, eyes, swagger. Confidence.



6. I went to Disneyland for New Years with my boyfriend so it was really nice.




7. See, I like One Direction cause they're really pretty, but I like a man.


8. (on being recognized) The most embarrassing moment of the (X Factor) competition was just before the live finals. Everybody else was already really well known and we wanted to see if anyone recognized us. As a bit of a test we went to the local Tesco and not one single person knew who we were. Gutted!




9. As the Black Eyed Peas once said to me, I gotta feeling tonight's gonna be a good night.


10. (asked what she has for a lunch) I'm having a chicken wrap, I'm trying to be a bit healthier rather than having pizza all the time.





11. (asked who is the most boy crazy) We have to say Jesy because she's the single one!


12. (on boyfriend sam Craske) I'm more like a mate with Sam. I don't feel sexy at all, the idea of it makes me cringe…I'd never check his phone because he doesn't give me a reason to. And I do think once trust is broken it's hard to get it back. I've stayed with someone after they've cheated and it's hard to forget it.



13. I thought my mom was Diana Ross, and that I could grow up to be the next Diana Ross.


14. (on being role models) What's really nice is mums can look at us and don't think: "I don't want my daughter going out buying that outfit.



15. I used to be the school swot, and kids threw stuff at my head because I was doing better than everyone else. They'd laugh, but I'm here now.


16. I'm a bit of a wimp usually, but because my boyfriend paid for it, I felt that I had to try to be a cool girlfriend and go on everything so I just had to. It was alright actually, but I'm quite scared of everything to be honest. I am scared of heights, spiders, clowns, everything.




17. Sisters before misters is a good rule. You never, ever dis one of us for a boy!


18. I'm gonna say what I don't like…What I don't like in a boy is a mono-brow. Why is it there? Please…If you've got a mono-brow, get rid of it. It's not attractive.







19. (on Perrie Edwards) She's absolutely fine. I would say that her voice is even better than before - it's opened up a lot more. It's amazing, I don't know how she does it. It sounds a bit clearer now, whereas it was a bit huskier before.


20. At school I was the swot who had rubbers (erasers) thrown at her in class until I stood up in assembly and sang. There was this cheering and suddenly I began to be cool.

21. (on being famous) We want to do this for a long time, so we don't want to pretend about who we are now.

22. I don't eat the crust 'cos my hair is curly enough as it is.


23. (on being role models) We didn't plan to be role models, but it's just happened. We were just being ourselves and girls said how much we inspired them, so that's fine by us.

24. This is how you make crisps. Get a bowl and there you have it!

25. We really are very close but that's not to say we don't bicker…we will never have big arguments - we are too lucky to be in this situation to waste it arguing.


26. My security people are always checking up on us to make sure we're eating healthy, so when they're watching I eat bananas and satsumas and vegetables, but when they're not looking, I eat chocolate. And biscuits!




27. (on winning X Factor) We can't believe it. We're in shock about the whole situation.


What do you think of Jade Thirlwall's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts