Celebrities Share Personal Photos From 2013 Emmys

Celebrities share their personal shots from the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony on social media.
Sofia Vergara: My tv husband backstage Emmys



Check out more images below…


                          Lena Dunham: We found snacks!


           Kelly Osbourne: @helloross & I are in position ready to   go #emmys #excitingday


    Mindy Kaling: @jeremybronson and me backstage. He agreed to pretend to be my husband if I needed him too. Great date!


               Judd Apatow: Long show / no food or drink


      Carson Daly: Holy sh*t!!!!! We won! @thevoice #emmys


           Julia Louis-Dreyfus: HAPPY VEEPLE!!!! @primetimeemmys #emmys#dayinthelife @veepbbo


         Mark Burnett: Backstage after the big win. So incredibly proud of this #Voice team!!! #Emmys


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts