Kim Kardashian: "I Want No More Than Three Kids" (AUDIO)

Kim Kardashian called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Tuesday and chatted about everything including the origins of her affair with Kanye West, their upcoming wedding, and whether she is going to get pregnant again.


"I love my daughter so much," Kardashian, 33, said of 8-month-old baby North, noting: "She's the sweetest, she's the calmest and all she does is laugh. She'll laugh at anything. I'll put my toe right near her and she'll crack up. She's the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever seen."


"I definitely want to have more," Kardashian gushed.


"I don't think I can do more than three, tops" and that number "would be my absolute top, top, tops," Kim went on.


"I even contemplated, should North be an only child?" Kardashian claimed, but finally remembers "all the fun experiences I had (with siblings), so I might have to tough it out."

As for her nuptials, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star confirmed that she and West are tying the knot this year in Paris, but that it will be "small and intimate" compared to what people imagine.


Check out the full clip below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts