Woman Gets $25,000 In Plastic Surgery To Look Like Jennifer Lawrence (VIDEO)

Jennifer Lawrence was an inspiration to one fan who decided to succumb to plastic surgery to follow in her footsteps.  



A 30-year-old mother and dog trainer named Kitty opted to get six plastic surgery operations, totaling $25,000, to look even more like Lawrence, 23, to whom she claims she was often compared.


"I can appreciate that her personality is spunky and fun," she explained to ABC News, noting: "I can appreciate that her body is banging."






As Lawrence became more popular, Kitty's desire in heightening their resemblance also grew.

Kitty went on: "The more I've looked at her, the more I've realized that her features are sort of my features but more refined."


She pointed out: "The reason why I decided to get surgery is because post having my daughter, I wasn't quite as comfortable with my body…I don't think you have to be crazy to want to look better or feel better about yourself. That's not crazy."

In the "Nightline" video below, a female undergoes plastic surgery procedures to look like Michelle Rodriguez.






Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts