Anderson Cooper Stalker: "I Would Die For Him" (VIDEO)

Anderson Cooper's stalker, Alex Hausner, pleaded guilty to felony harassment and menacing charges on Friday.

Hausner has been ordered to avoid the CNN anchor and his boyfriend Benjamin Maisani.

Hausner, who had been harassing Cooper for around six years, revealed to reporters after leaving a New York courtroom: "Stalker is the furthest thing from what I am," adding: "I would die for him."


Cooper's stalker, who spent nine months in jail and was freed on time served, claimed Anderson "was never in any danger."




When asked if he still loved Cooper, Hausner was quoted as saying: "I do."

Hausner will be given five years probation, given the fact he keeps out of trouble for the next year.

The judge warned Hausner: "If I learn there are any problems with the order of protection, believe me, you're being picked up and you're going to upstate (to jail) before you even know it."


Check out the video below…


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts