Ashley Madekwe Quotes

1. (on meeting Ryan Gosling) It was in actually in a doctor's waiting room. In the film industry, for insurance purposes, you have a medical before every job. There are just a couple of doctors who do them, so you all go to the same place. Ryan Gosling was there, too. We ended up chatting - he was very sweet and said he liked "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". My husband was fully prepared to hate him, but he ended up really liking him.

2. I don't see myself as famous at all so I'm continuing my life as normal.


3. (on the paparazzi pursing her) I'd never complain about it, because I hate it when actors do that. It kind of comes with the job. Paps just hang around in LA because they're always going to see someone (famous). It'd be really boring to live your life thinking: "Oh no, people are looking at me." I have friends who don't do anything unless they're with someone, or have a publicist with them, and it's just boring and stupid.

4. (on her fashion on "Revenge") A lot of my style choices on "Revenge" were born out of frustration in a way, because my character didn't really have that much to do, so I threw myself into the styling aspect of it.


What do you think of Ashley Madekwe's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts