Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked In Bathtub And Talks Airplane Sex With John Legend

Chrissy Teigen posed nude in a bathtub and discussed airplane sex with John Legend in a new Cosmopolitan cover interview.  



Teigen, 28, first got together with Legend, 35, on the set of his "Stereo" videoclip.


"I'm not going to lie. We hooked up," Teigen revealed to the mag, explaining: "(When he went on tour) I let him be himself for a while. The worst thing you can do is try to lock someone like that down early on, then have them think, There's so much more out there."

Teigen was quoted as saying: "I played it cool for a long time. Never once did I ask: "What are we?" Marriage was never my goal, because I've never been very traditional. I was just happy to be with him."

"We're by no means freaky-deaky, but let's just say, we're open to things," Teigen admitted, claiming: "We're very okay with PDA. When we go to a restaurant, he loves when I wear a dress, so he can do some upper-thigh rubbing."


"We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class. We were under a blanket. We weren't even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that," Teigen added.


Check out the pictures below…



Photographer: Eric Ray Davidson


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts