Diane Keaton: "I Really Wish I Had Bought Myself A Man"

Diane Keaton spoke out in a new interview about her regrets over having never tied the knot.  




"I really wish I had bought myself a man! A good man who would be a great father, I really do. I think it's a better way to go," Keaton revealed to People.


As for why she never got married, Keaton, 68, considers she "was not practical."






"I had some insane idea that I had to be "in love." Now I see what it really takes: real consideration that you're a good team together," Keaton explained.

Keaton confessed she wanted a lasting affair with Al Pacino, but "he was even less inclined to be realistic than me. And I was on the cusp of being very old. So that poor guy, I don't think he was really that interested."


Finally, Keaton admitted: "I don't think a long-term happy marriage would be easy for him."


As for future relationships, the "Annie Hall" star claimed that although she is open to the idea, she "can't imagine it. You have to put yourself out there, and that's really hard for me. Always was."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts