Donald Sterling Son-In-Law: "There Is No Room For Racism"

Donald Sterling's son-in-law, Director of Basketball Administration for the Los Angeles Clippers, revealed to celebrity website TMZ that Donald's remarks were definitely racist, pointing out that he doesn't care if he loses his job.  


Sterling's son-in-law Eric Miller was quoted as saying: "I find the statements and representations made by the Clippers' team owner to be deplorable and disgusting. There is no room in sports or society in general, for racism."


Miller continued: "I pledge my full support for the wonderful players, coaches and staff members of the Clippers organization. I have complete faith that Commissioner Silver will deal with this matter swiftly and severely."

Miller even claimed: "If these comments should happen to cost me my employment with the team, it is but a small price to pay to speak out against ignorance and racism."

Sterling's daughter, Joanna Sterling Miller - who is married to Eric - stated: "I am devastated and saddened by the cruel and insensitive comments expressed in these audio tapes."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts