Kris Jenner Declares Her Love For Bruce On 23rd Anniversary Despite Split

Kris Jenner is celebrating her 23rd wedding anniversary to Bruce Jenner despite their breakup last fall.


Jenner, 58, shared an old snapshot on Instagram on Monday, writing: "Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!!"

"I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!!" Kris gushed, adding the hashtags: "#love #weareofficiallyvintage."


Just in case you have missed it, the pair announced their separation in October, noting that they enjoy living separately and have no immediate plans to divorce.





The couple has remained close pals and was even pictured holding hands after a family vacation earlier this month.

Daughters Kim and Khloe also honored their parents on their own Instagram accounts, with Khloe sharing the Jenners' wedding image.


"Happy anniversary to my mommy and my 2nd daddy!!" Khloe posted, exclaiming: "I love you guys! 23 years and 10 kids later."



The Kardashian family celebrated last year's pre-split anniversary on social media as well with Kris vowing to spend another 22 years with Bruce.


Check out the recent photos below…



                                       Kris Jenner

"Happy Anniversary to one of the most amazing men I know!!!! I love you, Wow 23 years!!!!! #love #weareofficiallyvintage" (Instagram)



                                     Khloe Kardashian

"Happy anniversary to my mommy and my 2nd daddy!! I love you guys! 23 years and 10 kids later." (Instagram)



                                        Kim Kardashian

"#vintage" (Instagram)




                                       Kim Kardashian

(Instagram)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts