Laura Prepon Quotes

1. I'm a Jersey girl and proud of it.

2. But now that I'm a blonde, guys are so blatant about coming on to me.

3. I don't like wearing '70s clothes at all.


4. But, I swear, they're turning Donna into Annie Hall this season. More ties. More suits. But they're also keeping her really motivated, ya know? Like, wanting to be a rock journalist. Wanting to be the first woman president.

5. When people meet me, they think I'm going to be outgoing, but I like things low- key. I don't like people to think I'm bragging.



6. I love entertaining and doing Martha Stewart stuff.



7. I never wear makeup. When I wear makeup on the show I take it off as soon as I can. I just like the au natural thing.


8. I never think of myself as any kind of sex symbol, but I get letters from all over, all sorts. It's really cool. I get a lot from inmates, which is kind of scary. But the best was the guy who wanted to send me a plane ticket to fly me to his prom.

9. I love being a redhead. It's a rare thing, so I think there's a bond between redheads.


10. I'm not a sun person.



11. Free love sounds great.

12. Yeah, the thing is, when people think '70s, they think disco, but we're not disco, we're like Kiss, Rolling Stones, Twisted Sister.


13. The fact that anyone would find me sexy is very, very flattering, but ridiculous. I so don't believe it. But I'm flattered. Truth is, I don't lift a finger to look sexy. Ever.

14. I'm the tomboy so I got to be a little butch.

15. They have to be able to spark my interest so I want to pursue it, and they have to have an awesome personality, really laid-back. All those things are sexy to me.


16. I used to wear boxers and a tank top, but now I sleep in the nude. It's kind of weird, because I used to have to wear something to bed, whether it was a tank top or whatever. And now if I have any clothes at all on, it's really hard to get to sleep.


17. Some of the stuff that Wilmer wears is bad. And Debra Jo.


18. It's not that I really hate the clothes, I just don't like all the polyester. And the bell-bottoms - the big ones - are pretty bad.


19. Even in real life, I'd rather hang out with guys.


20. I'd do terribly. I can't sing.



21. There's nothing you could say that would shock me.



22. And my mouth is not a sewer, although some people may think it is.

23. My vintage Levi's are my favorite on the show, 'cause they really fit.


24. I am so like Donna it's funny. And most of my friends are guys too.



25. You can always turn a bad kisser into a good one.



26. I don't know how people recognize me.

27. Well, the clothes are really cool that we wear. The sets are so funny, because it's like everything is so real.


28. I don't want to do anything like "Can't Hardly Wait", I don't want to do anything like "Scream". I saw all those movies, and they were good, but they're just not what I want to do.





29. I can't stand being around anal people, especially anal people with big egos.


What do you think of Laura Prepon's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts