Liam Payne: "I Haven't Done Enough To Deserve That Kind Of Appreciation"

Liam Payne is surprised by the love.  





One Direction began their "Where We Are" world tour in Bogota, Columbia, on Friday, and Payne got emotional during the performance, later sharing on twitter: "The greatest experience of my life."

Apparently, fans outside the boy group's hotel were delighted, too, because early on Saturday, Liam pleaded on twitter: "Hi everyone I hate doing this because I sound a dick but please keep the noise down outside it's 6am and everyone is sleepy mouses thanks xx."


Afterwards, Payne was shocked once again by the sheer numbers and force of the supporters his famous band is encountering in the first days of its tour.




"Honestly you guys are gunna set me off again Lima that was an overwhelming experience something I'll remember forever," Liam tweeted, adding: "It's so crazy I feel like I haven't done enough to deserve that kind of appreciation gunna spend my day in a state of shock love you guys."


Payne then shared a snapshot of the thousands of One Direction fans assembled.

Liam wrote: "I will never understand, and you will never understand what this does to somebody…why? No one could deserve this."

Directioners strongly disagreed, making: "#LIAMYOUDESERVEALLOFTHIS" the top trending topic around the world.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts