Lorde Cancels Tour Dates Due To Nasty Chest Infection

Lorde has been forced to cancel tour dates due to illness.  




Lorde, 17, took to twitter to explain her status.

"In case you missed the announcement earlier, I have had to postpone my Australian shows because of a nasty chest infection and general ill health," Lorde was quoted as saying.


Lorde claimed: "I am so so gutted to have to do this but my parents and my team stepped in telling me I needed a break after being non-stop since the Grammys in January."





"We will 100% be back for this tour (most likely in November) so don't worry about that," Lorde insisted, noting: "I just need time to get back to full gollum girl fitness before I go out playing shows again."

Lorde added: "I'm truly sorry if I let you down or if you feel inconvenienced by this and I hope you can understand. x."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts