Shakira On Joke About Gerard Pique: "Jealousy Has Never Been An Issue"

Shakira sets the record straight about recent remarks that made it look like boyfriend Gerard Pique was possessive and controlling.  



In a Billboard interview, Shakira, 37, was quoted as describing Pique, 27, as "very territorial" and stating he "no longer lets me do videos with men."


But Shakira cleared up any misunderstanding about the pair's relationship in a new post on facebook.




Shakira wrote: "Hey guys - I recently said in some interviews that my man could be territorial. For the record, I was being humorous and now I see that some press took it very literally!"


"The reality is that we have a beautiful relationship of mutual trust, and jealousy has never been an issue on either side," Shakira went on, adding: "Next time I promise, I'll be more careful when attempting to use my sense of humor, as clearly it can be easily misinterpreted!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts