Demi Lovato Attacked By Paparazzi "Bullies" At Logo "Trailblazers" Event

A number of annoying paparazzi caused Demi Lovato to cut short her time with fans after Logo's "Trailblazers" event, which was recorded in New York on Monday.


Lovato, 21, tweeted: "When are paparazzi gonna learn? If you're respectful to me, I'll be respectful back. Why does it have to be a war of celebs against paps?"


Demi went on: "Of course if you yell horrible things, I'm not gonna work with you. I'll pose if you are respectful and not being bullies."

"I wanted to stop for my fans today/tonight really bad because I love you so much but I can't deal with how mean those paps are," Lovato apologetically pointed out, adding: "I always try to stop because I appreciate every single one of you, so if I don't get to you please know I'm sorry and I love you."

Demi concluded after leaving that "sometimes staying strong means not putting yourself in uncomfortable or triggering situations."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts