Dwayne Johnson On Paul Walker's Death: "I Started Bawling"

Dwayne Johnson spoke out about the tragic passing of Paul Walker in the newest issue of The Hollywood Reporter.  




Johnson, 42, was driving with his girlfriend Lauren Hashian when news surfaced about his "Fast & Furious 6" costar's fatal car crash.

"She immediately turned very quiet and was looking at me, studying, wondering if I knew," Johnson recalled.


Johnson was quoted as saying: "I pulled over and looked at my messages and had a moment where I just caught my breath. We said a prayer right then to give his daughter strength -because we had talked about our daughters. That's what we would talk about. Both of us were divorced, and we talked about the power of being a dad and the strong connection of a dad and his girl."

"Then once we got home, we started bawling," Johnson went on.

Johnson said of Walker: "He was a beautiful man, and in that crazy world, that's really something."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts