Jasmine Tridevil Third Breast Surgery

Jasmine Tridevil, who refused to give her real name, has reportedly undergone plastic surgery to obtain a third breast.  




Jasmine Tridevil, a massage therapist, claimed she had the procedure "a few months ago" and is now hoping to star in her own reality TV show!


Tridevil, 21, has hired a camera crew to follow her around and aspires to land her show to MTV. 




She posted on her Facebook page that she is going to appear on the "Jimmy Kimmel show" and the "Inside Edition". 



Of the bizarre surgery, Jasmine revealed to Real Radio 104.1 she had to contact more than 50 doctors before she found a plastic surgeon who agreed to perform the operation


"It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they're breaking the code of ethics," Tridevil admitted, noting: "He made me sign a non-disclosure agreement as he was scared he'd get in trouble."

"My whole dream is to get this show on MTV," Jasmine explained to the radio, adding: "I'm dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn't work, I'm through."


Tridevil has also found a name for her potential reality series, "Jasmine's Jugs".







As for her parents, Tridevil states that they are not thrilled about her transformation.


The reality star wannabe declared: "My mum ran out of the door. She won't talk to me. She won't let my sister talk to me. My dad…he really isn't happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it."

Tridevil's plastic surgery cost $20,000 and that included a "nipple" implant. She revealed that she has had an areole tattooed around the nipple after the procedure


Jasmine also pointed out: "I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don't want to date anymore".



"Most guys would think (the extra breast is) weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know…feel pretty," Jasmine added.



Tridevil's unusual new look is reminiscent of the three-breasted woman from the 1990 Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "Total Recall" and Angela Bassett's "American Horror Story" character.

   

What do you think of Jasmine Tridevil's third breast surgery?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts