Jeremy Renner And Sonni Pacheco Secretly Married

Jeremy Renner and Sonni Pacheco are officially married!

A spokesperson for Renner, 43, revealed it is true he and longtime girlfriend Pacheco have secretly tied the knot.

Just in case you have missed it, the pair welcomed a daughter named Ava Berlin in March of 2013.


Renner confessed to Capitol File: "I have tried to protect my family's privacy, my wife's privacy."





"I don't need her to get hammered with my life," Renner went on, noting: "Privacy issues are important because I want her to go about her day without being bothered."


Renner explained: "Paps follow me around…that's fine. But…I don't like being followed when I'm with my family."




"I've been talked about a whole lot, because the less I put out there, the less people know, and it makes it interesting, I assume," the "Avengers" star added.



Renner could be spotted wearing a wedding band at his "Kill the Messenger" movie screening, hosted by Capitol File.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts