Lily Collins Talks "Love, Rosie"

Lily Collins graced the cover of Crash magazine's Art issue, out on newsstands now.  



In an interview with the mag, Collins, 25, opened up about her style: "I love to be comfortable in my clothes while still having this element of chic. Barrie is the perfect marriage of those two elements of my style."



Lily talked about her future aspirations: "I would absolutely love to do a foreign movie, and to star in a French movie would be a dream!"





Collins also discussed her role in "Love, Rosie": "I really like that I got to portray a subject like teenage pregnancy, and show a deeper side of my character in the movie."




Lee Pace's cover for Crash magazine's Art issue is also pictured.

For the full interview of Lily Collins and
Lee Pace, check out Crash.fr.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts