Plastic Surgery Addict Alicia Douvall Shares Plastic Surgery Advice In Big Brother House

English model, businesswoman, actress, media and television personality Alicia Douvall has become famous for getting over 300 plastic surgery procedures before the age of 40.  


Douvall, 35, thinks that she is a reformed plastic surgery addict but in her stay in the "Celebrity Big Brother House", she used her experience of plastic surgery to offer her advice to fellow Housemate Keith Chegwin about operations that could help improve his image.


Douvall, whose real name is Sarah Howes, has spent over $1 million on plastic surgery treatments over the years, including 16 breast implant operations, six nose jobs and facial implants. Her procedures are so extensive that the model has said: "I've had my face taken off and put back on again."

"People will think I'm mad for doing all that surgery over the years and I probably was - but addiction is an illness. It's such a shame what I've done to myself," Alicia noted.





Douvall has spent so much time under the knife that she has compared plastic surgeon experts to car salesman.



Alicia claimed: "I often used that word. I took a Barbie doll to one medical consultation to show them exactly what I was after, adding: "I was unwell - addicted to surgery. But none of those doctors tried to stop me. I think they just wanted my money."



Now that Douvall is reformed, she is using her knowledge to advice others on how to use plastic surgery to improve their appearance.



In a talent contest in the Celebrity Big Brother House, Douvall suggests that Keith Chegwith, 57, undergo an eyelift to make him look younger, as well as some liposuction in his midsection to give him an eight pack.


According to Douvall, she is improving her plastic surgery addiction and is now free from all facial implants. Her fellow housemates, though, believe that she still keeps some implants like butt implants and they didn't hesitate to tell their opinion.


Do you think that Alicia Douvall is capable of advicing others about plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts