Jamie Dornan Admits Stalking A Woman For A Role (VIDEO)

Jamie Dornan has recently admitted to acting creepily in order to get into character for playing a psychopath in crime drama "The Fall".  





Dornan, now 32, told the LA Times that the incident took place when he was to get inside the mind of his character Paul Spector. 


"I, like, followed a woman off the train one day to see what it felt like to pursue someone like that. I really kept my distance, and I was aware - it was kind of half hearted…I followed her around a couple of street corners and then I was like "what are you doing?" It felt kind of exciting, in a really dirty way. I'm sort of not proud of myself. But I do honestly think I learned something from it, because I've obviously never done any of that. It was intriguing and interesting to enter that process of "what are you following her for?" and "what are you trying to find out?" It was interesting," Jamie said.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts