Beyonce's Diet Secrets Exposed In "Good Morning America" Announcement (VIDEO)

Beyonce has made a big announcement on "GMA", which no one could have ever predicted. 



Beyonce, 33, revealed her diet secrets, saying: "This is something I have to share with everyone".


The singer stated that she got her enviable body by using "The 22-Day Revolution," a new plant-based program by Marco Borges. She even offered a foreword for the book.

"I am not naturally the thinnest woman. I have curves. I'm proud of my curves and I have struggled since a young age with diets. Finding something that actually works, actually keeps the weight off has been difficult for me," Beyonce was quoted as saying.


Beyonce confessed that this new program doesn't only help you get rid of the extra pounds.






"I felt like my skin was really firm. A lot tighter than when I deprived myself of food and got the weight off fast. And the weight stayed off," the pop diva shared.


Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts