Amy Purdy And Longtime Love Daniel Gale Married

Amy Purdy got married with her longtime boyfriend Daniel Gale on Saturday afternoon in Boise, Idaho. 


Purdy, 35, has become engaged to Gale since May, although the pair has been dating for quite some time.



"We felt it was just finally time to come together and make a commitment to each other," the Paralympian athlete and "Dancing With the Stars" alum said.







The two exchanged vows in front of almost 160 guests at The Barn at Hidden Hills.




"I am not an over-the-top kind of person. I just wanted it to feel outdoorsy and simple. It's all very bohemian," Purdy said of the wedding.


Amy took to social media the morning of the wedding to post a sneak peak of her dress.



"My dad and I! Something special is about to go down. Can't wait to see my love @dang_ale !" she wrote on her Instagram account along with the lovely photo.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts