Zayn Malik And Calvin Harris Argue Over Meme Comparing Taylor Swift And Miley Cyrus

Zayn Malik and Calvin Harris got into a fight on social media on Monday afternoon after the former One Direction member retweeted a meme that compared Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. 



The meme featured a quote from Swift, 25, discussing music streaming and how she places a monetary value to her material, which is why she won't allow Spotify stream her songs.



The meme also shared a quote from Cyrus, 22, that said: "I've made my money. If no one buys my album, cool. It's fine. I've got a house, and I've got dogs that I love. I don't need anything else."


After Malik, 22, retweeted the meme, Harris, 31, fired back saying: "You've made your money? Cool…f–k the 99% of musicians who depend on these services to survive right? Yeah f-k em."


Check out the tweets below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts