Khloe Kardashian Says She's Working Out Again Amid Lamar Odom's Hospitalization

Khloe Kardashian recently talked about her workouts and whether she has let herself go once in awhile.

In an interview with the San Diego Union-Tribune, Kardashian, 31, said: "Just recently I've been in the hospital for almost three-and-a-half weeks straight, and finally everyone was saying: "Khloe, you have to get out of the hospital and just for an hour, go to the gym and do something that's for you. Nothing's going to happen to Lamar."


"I had such anxiety going to the gym, but as soon as I left, and Kendall and I worked out with my trainer, I felt like "Oh my god, I'm OK. I'm a human again!" I just felt so good," the reality star explained, adding: "But for those three-and-a-half weeks, I didn't think about the gym because I was thinking about other things, and I don't beat myself up about it."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts