Morgan Freeman's Private Jet Makes Emergency Landing And Skids Off Runway

Morgan Freeman experienced an absolutely terrifying flight when his plane had to make an emergency landing on Saturday. 







According to celebrity website TMZ, Freeman, 78, was on a flight out of Mississippi but due to a tire issue the private jet had to land at a nearby airport.



When the pilot attempted to make an emergency landing, the plane didn't stop at the end of the runway and ended up in a dirt field.


"I was on my plane on the way to Texas to shoot a segment for "The Story of God". Sometimes things don't go as planned and a tire blew on take-off which caused other problems. But thanks to my excellent pilot Jimmy Hobson, we landed safely without a scratch. I cannot say the same about my plane. I appreciate the concern and prayers for our safety," the actor revealed to GossipCop.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts