"Pitch Perfect" Co-Stars Anna Camp And Skylar Astin Engaged

Anna Camp and Skylar Astin got engaged! 



"The Pitch Perfect 2" co-stars took to social media to reveal the happy news.

Skylar, 28, wrote on her Instagram account along with a picture of the couple: "I asked. She said yes!!!" 


Camp, 33, shared the same photo and replied: "He asked. I said YES!!!!"



The actress told Glamour back in 2014 that even though the two didn't have many scenes together in "Pitch Perfect", they hit it off really soon on set.


"We were friends first and just hit it off. He's just so great, and he's a Libra too," Anna said, adding: "He was dating somebody, and I had been through (a divorce) and he was like: "Do you want to go on a date?" I remember thinking: "Well, he's younger than me. He's five years younger…But I was like: "You know what? OK! Let's do it, let's see." He's literally my best friend."

Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts